Equity contracts, equity people...show me some love //

Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  Dayice    On:  Sun 6th November, 2005 at 18:04
Dayice
guh
#1  Equity contracts, equity people...show me some love  6 Nov '05 at 18:04
when are equity contracts coming for resort reps?

Really I need to know.
RRRRAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH I AM THE MIGHTY FACEPLANT.........FEAR ME!!!!
         Jump to Top
blankuser
#2  Re: Equity contracts, equity people...show me some love  7 Nov '05 at 08:47
who knows? not me! emailed Carrie Husband about this but not reply! where are you going? im in Serre Chevalier. hope we aren't on ryanair this year. excess baggage was a joke, and i have more skis this year = more charges at the airport!!
         Jump to Top
channy83
#3  Re: Equity contracts, equity people...show me some love  7 Nov '05 at 09:53
I am waiting for the postman to arrive! Fingers crossed it will arrive today! If not i'm gonna give Carrie a ring this afternoon.

Whats this about Ryanair??? I will have to pay a fortune considering the amount I wanna take. They expecting you to take one change of clothes for 4 months???!!!!
         Jump to Top
blankuser
#4  Re: Equity contracts, equity people...show me some love  7 Nov '05 at 10:14
First year we were coached out from brighton, so no problems with baggage, and a huge piss up on the way down! last year it was ryanair from standsted, 15KG OF LUGGAGE ALLOWANCE!!! for six bloody months, i don't know who organised than but they need sacking! if you are in france john pinca (country managers, top guy, i was off work for six weeks with a dislocated shoulder and he let me stay, although he has a liking of hearing-aid beige bodywarmers), he organises the flights home i think because we get a free baggage on way home.

if some retard has booked us on ryanair, then it is possible to save money, you pay a flat rate for ski gear (about £17 quid), so get an old double skibag (from the heady days of 2 metre skis) put in your skis, and cram the rest with ski clothes, googles etc, then put anything heavy in your hand luggage (guns, ammo, 2Kilos smack it all adds up!) and put light stuff in your hold bag ! use your scales at home until you've balanced it out to avoid the £4 per kilo surcharge!
         Jump to Top
channy83
#5  Re: Equity contracts, equity people...show me some love  7 Nov '05 at 10:27
Well I will defo ask Carrie later about how we are getting there. If we are getting Ryanair i'm gonna get my mate to bring me out loads of stuff when she comes to visit. How good are Equity with letting your mates stay??

Really looking forward to going now. Gonna buy my ski boots at weekend!

Any tips for the season??!!

Come on postman!!!!!
         Jump to Top
blankuser
#6  Re: Equity contracts, equity people...show me some love  7 Nov '05 at 10:42
pretty good, depends on your roommates more than anything, you can usually find them somewhere to crash and for about 4 euros a day they can stay and eat with the staff! so it works out cheap, ask your managers permission but ive never heard one say no! your roommates usually crash in someones room for the week and your friends stay with you, then you return the favour.

Equity are no worse than any other TO out there, this will be my third season with them and on the whole they've been great, your season depends more on the immediate management around you, as long as everyone pulls there weight and people don't turn up for work pissed then you never really have to hear from head office or higher management, (owner comes out at least once a season, you'll know when because the managers run about like blue arsed flies!, but he's not a bad bloke, huge eyebrows though) but you don't have to worry about paying for skiing insurance/food etc as its all in and you even get a bar allowance (only about 35 euros but enough for one night on the piss)
         Jump to Top
channy83
#7  Re: Equity contracts, equity people...show me some love  7 Nov '05 at 10:45
Ok, just spoke to Carrie.

She said that we should receive the contracts etc by Friday. Its taking time as there are 200 to send out.

We are leaving on the 30th Nov and travelling by coach, therefore no baggage problems!!!
         Jump to Top
blankuser
#8  Re: Equity contracts, equity people...show me some love  7 Nov '05 at 10:48
WOO WOO!!!!! no baggage restrictions?????? time to pack my collection of life sized lead pigs!

mmmmmmcoach..... i hope your livers up to it! what resort/country are you going to? im off to serre chevalier!
         Jump to Top
channy83
#9  Re: Equity contracts, equity people...show me some love  7 Nov '05 at 11:55
What was that about?! They actually made me do some work here!!!
Looking forward to leaving!

Will def be going to France, though don't know where yet.

As long as the driver does not mind pulling over now and again for me to be sick ops: then I will be up for the drunken antics!
         Jump to Top
WAPPLEBEE
#10  Re: Equity contracts, equity people...show me some love  8 Nov '05 at 01:00
Don't stress. They usually come late. If you're worried about it, contact Carrie (Husband) in head office. 01273298298. She'll sort you out.

Will
         Jump to Top
blankuser
#11  Re: Equity contracts, equity people...show me some love  8 Nov '05 at 09:11
where you off to this year will? monty again?

johnny
         Jump to Top
Fubar
Brisbane
#12  Re: Equity contracts, equity people...show me some love  8 Nov '05 at 09:19
see you in serre evilamnesiac. hoping for some snow this year
www.linkedin.com/in/lukejackson

Live life to the edge, ski hard, party hard and ignore the hangover
         Jump to Top
WAPPLEBEE
#13  Re: Equity contracts, equity people...show me some love  8 Nov '05 at 10:32
Monty all the way baby!!!!!! I would miss the sh*te too much if I was anywhere else. Which Johnny is this?

Will
         Jump to Top
blankuser
#14  Re: Equity contracts, equity people...show me some love  8 Nov '05 at 10:55
Slaved away in bar,
         Jump to Top
WAPPLEBEE
#15  Re: Equity contracts, equity people...show me some love  8 Nov '05 at 10:57
There were two Johnny's in the bar. Thinking about it though, only one 'slaved away' and the other probably wouldn't be asked back by Equity seeing as he was fired and all!!!
         Jump to Top

Next >
Latest Posts
- Female Bartender Wanted
- Bar staff wanted for a bar in a French ski sresort
- What am I doing wrong!
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- Appartment available for seaon in La Joue du Loup
- INTERVIEW with workaseason as a KP/NP
- Kitchen assistant interview with workaseason
- Skype interview
- Do you need a Food Hygiene Certificate for Chalet