E111 //

Author
  Topic Started By:  Vix63    On:  Tue 6th September, 2005 at 08:49
Vix63
here, there and everywhere
#1  E111  6 Sep '05 at 08:49
Hmm, am doing mine now.
They run out in Dec and everyone gets issued with a card- does that include us? Do we have to do something to ensure we're on the card list (?) or does everyone E111 filler-outer automatically get one?
www.myspace.com/vix63
         Jump to Top
Kenzie
God's own county/Tignes/South America/North America/Australasia/Asia/Africa
#2  Re: E111  6 Sep '05 at 09:02
If applying now, apply for the replacement (EHIC) - valid from 1/9/05.
Form from Post Office, or on-line.
         Jump to Top
Kenzie
God's own county/Tignes/South America/North America/Australasia/Asia/Africa
#3  Re: E111  6 Sep '05 at 09:14
EHIC on-line

www.dh.gov.uk/travellers

Click on the external link to EHIC, on right-hand side.
         Jump to Top
Vix63
#4  Re: E111  6 Sep '05 at 09:22
Ta! Thought I'd spend today doing all that kind of bollocks, including filling out yet another dreaded UCAS form, noooooooooooooooooooo. Am I really planning on going back to do 5 more years?? Mental. But my GP says in her GP mag, there are always loads adverts for GP positions in Val d'Isere in particular (wonder why there), so thats all jolly hockeysticks!

Sure you all wanted to know.
www.myspace.com/vix63
         Jump to Top
WTFH
Surrey
#7  Re: E111  6 Sep '05 at 11:39

Originally posted by techmonkey

I got my card a month or two ago; I guess it's one of the first and aside from having lots of zeros it's really crap, like some fake id wannabe you'd knock up in MS Word. I might pritt stick a photo on to it

Seems to be valid until 2008 mind, which will save a few trips to the Post Office.

The old paper ones used to be valid forever, or at least until they changed the scheme last year!
I post, therefore I am

Jump to Top
Vix63
#8  Re: E111  6 Sep '05 at 11:41

Originally posted by Vix63

Am I really planning on going back to do 5 more years?? Mental. But my GP says in her GP mag, there are always loads adverts for GP positions in Val d'Isere in particular (wonder why there), so thats all jolly hockeysticks!

I know a guy did his, urm, what do you call it, elective/placement/whatever as a med student in the English clinic in the square in Val. Quite cushy when all your classmates are going to Rotherham..

Yes, this is all part of the master plan. Excellent! Will only be about 400 when I finally qualify. Wonder if I can get a days work experience when I get out there, hmmmmmmm.....
www.myspace.com/vix63
         Jump to Top
ralphpelly
Guildford, UK
#9  Re: E111  6 Sep '05 at 16:49

I got my card a month or two ago; I guess it's one of the first and aside from having lots of zeros it's really crap, like some fake id wannabe you'd knock up in MS Word. I might pritt stick a photo on to it

Seems to be valid until 2008 mind, which will save a few trips to the Post Office.

Yeah it really does look like someone churned out the design on microsoft publisher in about five minutes, when they were feeling particularly uncreative and boring! Dull is the word.
         Jump to Top
mista
The sticks
#10  Re: E111  6 Sep '05 at 16:52

Originally posted by Vix63

...my GP says in her GP mag, there are always loads adverts for GP positions in Val d'Isere in particular (wonder why there), so thats all jolly hockeysticks!

Do you think your parents have been bribing her?
         Jump to Top
RidingMountains2
#11  Re: E111  7 Sep '05 at 09:36
I think there is also a form called a E110 that is for workers... i know that Inghams gets their staff to fill them out in resort.... I have asked the post office for one of these before and they said that the company should distribute them.
         Jump to Top
RidingMountains2
#13  Re: E111  7 Sep '05 at 10:45

Originally posted by Dinosaur

That's an E101, which your employer will apply for as soon as you send your contract back. Assuming their HR department remembers to.

On that subject, anyone know about E101s and 3Vs staff lift passes? I'm told you can't get passes unless you can show the office an E101 for each staff member - is this correct?

Pass on that one but it would make sense...See you in 3 weeks Dino.. hugs.. The Enquirer might know if you see him about in resort.
         Jump to Top
the_chocoholic
La Clusaz
#14  Re: E111  7 Sep '05 at 19:45
It depends on who you get in the ticket office. If you have a letter of employment and/or your first payslip, that's usually good enough. If it doesn't work in the Chaudane, head up to the ticket office at the Ronny and try again!
         Jump to Top

Latest Posts
- Who Are the 19 Worst Guests in a Ski Chalet?
- Looking for roommate St.Anton season 17/18
- Morzine beds available
- Need a ride to Tignes from Geneva airport tomorrow
- This season, I'm off to...
- Ski Lift operator Jobs
- French speaking male bar staff required!
- Chef/Kitchen Staff Wanted in Les 2 Alpes
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- lift to any french resort