Driving to Meribel January 8 //

Author
  Topic Started By:  sandgroper61    On:  Wed 10th November, 2004 at 11:34
sandgroper61
London
#1  Driving to Meribel January 8  10 Nov '04 at 11:34
G'day. I've just bought my transport for the Alps (Mitsubishi Pajero, seven-seater), and I'll be driving out to Meribel on Saturday January 8, arriving Sunday January 9.

The plan is an afternoon crossing on the Saturday (to give me a few hours in bed to overcome the inevitable hangover from my leaving do the night before), about three hours' driving on the other side, then check into a cheapo Formule Un or Ibis, and get up earlyish the next morning to hit the Alps by midday/early afternoon on Sunday.

The car most definitely has a CD (had it put in as part of the deal), is a diesel, and if anyone is having a late start out that way and fancies a) keeping me company and b) helping pay for the trip, send me a PM or email sgroper61@yahoo.co.uk . . .
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

=============================

The difference between a cult and a religion: in a cult, there is someone at the top who knows it's a scam. In a religion, that person is dead.
         Jump to Top
sandgroper61
London
#2  Re: Driving to Meribel January 8  1 Jan '05 at 09:17
Just bumping this . . . I will be leaving the Kensington area in London about midday next Saturday, to be on a 3pm-ish SeaFrance ferry from Dover.

Drive for four hours or so the other side, then find a cheap hotel, then head for the Alps earlyish next morning.

Anyone interested, post here or send me a PM . . .
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

=============================

The difference between a cult and a religion: in a cult, there is someone at the top who knows it's a scam. In a religion, that person is dead.
         Jump to Top

Latest Posts
- Female Bartender Wanted
- Bar staff wanted for a bar in a French ski sresort
- What am I doing wrong!
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- Appartment available for seaon in La Joue du Loup
- INTERVIEW with workaseason as a KP/NP
- Kitchen assistant interview with workaseason
- Skype interview
- Do you need a Food Hygiene Certificate for Chalet
- Skishop job in Val Thorens