Driving out to resort (insurance etc) //

  Topic Started By:  Alan    On:  Sun 14th December, 2014 at 19:45
Member Since: 2009
Posts: 15
#1  Driving out to resort (insurance etc)  14 Dec '14 at 19:45
Hi guys,

Im considering buying a 4x4 and driving out to resort in January and staying for the rest of the season. However I don't really know anything about what is needed to be road-legal in Europe (I assume you need some kind of specialist European cover for this amount of time). What kind of cost would something like this cost ontop of normal insurance?

Im 27, 6+ years clean driving licence, no accidents etc if this helps.

Any advice would be appreciated.

         Jump to Top

Latest Posts
- Female Bartender Wanted!
- OFFERED - 6 bedroom chalet, SAMOENS, winter 18/19
- USA Yoga Ski Retreat
- Last minute to France / Austria / Switzerland
- Working as a resort/transfer driver
- How To Become A Ski / Snowboard Instructor
- Summer job in London - barbecue cookery school
- Transfer feb 13th Geneva to Meribel return 20th Fe
- Nordica Double Six Park / Pipe Ski Boots (UK10)
- Toulouse to Baqueira - Tuesday February 27