Don't cha know? //

< Prev Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  Boggart    On:  Tue 10th May, 2005 at 15:43
layzeeboy
Hirafu, Japan.
#17  Re: Don't cha know?  11 May '05 at 09:42
hmmmmm, delllibeerate huh? : not sure I believe you but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, for now.
Anything worth doing is worth getting hurt for

www.jameswinfield.tumblr.com
         Jump to Top
Boggart
Somewhere without a paddle….
#18  Re: Don't cha know?  11 May '05 at 09:58

Originally posted by layzeeboy

hmmmmm, delllibeerate huh? : not sure I believe you but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, for now.

Well what about my miTSakes?
Don't squeeze the trigger, if you can't stand the recoil. - Johnny Cash

Knowledge is knowing that the tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. - Miles Kington

"And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show." Humph's last ever ISIHAC sign-off
         Jump to Top
mista
The sticks
#19  Re: Don't cha know?  12 May '05 at 17:02
Is that what happened to your face when you hit the door fram???? jesus that must have hurt!
         Jump to Top
helsbels
Weston-super-Mare, (Winter 04/05- Lapland then Morzine - Esprit.)
#20  Re: Don't cha know?  12 May '05 at 17:42
no wonder he has concusion!
         Jump to Top
mista
The sticks
#21  Re: Don't cha know?  12 May '05 at 17:43
I reckon he might have some serious medical bills too
         Jump to Top
Boggart
#22  Re: Don't cha know?  13 May '05 at 02:48
No that was before, it now looks far better

The photo is me with my 'Pulling' face, when the girlies see what I can do with my lips they just go weak at the knees,.............. .....................................turn green and have to go and hide in the toilets.

By the way Misters, is your spelling of 'frame' ironic or moronic?

I remain,

Boggars

Knowledge is knowing that the tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. - Miles Kington

"And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show." Humph's last ever ISIHAC sign-off
         Jump to Top
mista
The sticks
#23  Re: Don't cha know?  13 May '05 at 08:40
No no no... it is intentional, of course! It is not meant to be ironic though. In fact it is the new coooool way of spelling it. All the snaziest kids are doing it these days, if you were youth and hip and trendy, a cool cat with your ear to the ground let us say for the sake of the argument, I'm sure you would understand
         Jump to Top
Boggart
#24  Re: Don't cha know?  13 May '05 at 08:44

Originally posted by mista

No no no... it is intentional, of course! It is not meant to be ironic though. In fact it is the new coooool way of spelling it. All the snaziest kids are doing it these days, if you were youth and hip and trendy, a cool cat with your ear to the ground let us say for the sake of the argument, I'm sure you would understand

= Thick + uneducated : :

Jump to Top
mista
The sticks
#25  Re: Don't cha know?  13 May '05 at 08:45
yeah like...

whatever....

dont distract me i'm trying to get a tan here
         Jump to Top
layzeeboy
Hirafu, Japan.
#26  Re: Don't cha know?  13 May '05 at 09:20
Ah the good old LCD tan, never works too well for my computer science housemate he's a right pasty b*stard.

Jump to Top
Boggart
#27  Re: Don't cha know?  13 May '05 at 09:27
I'm sat on the balcony, sun streaming down, thinking about what to have for lunch......oh and posting the usual rubbish on this site and one other

Jump to Top
layzeeboy
Hirafu, Japan.
#28  Re: Don't cha know?  13 May '05 at 09:33
I'm hanging around in my room, wondering whether I should get up. Its all grey outside so I'm not too worried, BUT it's blowing hard so i think I'll go for a sail this afternoon

Jump to Top
Boggart
#29  Re: Don't cha know?  13 May '05 at 09:50

I'm hanging around in my room, wondering whether I should get up. Its all grey outside so I'm not too worried, BUT it's blowing hard so i think I'll go for a sail this afternoon

Lazers,

What do you sail?

I started out as a boatbuilder, Merlin Rockets, Flying Fifteens, a couple of Fireballs, two minitonners and a 40ft racing cat. Use to race allsorts but mainly Merlins and Fifteens.

I remain,

Cap.t Boggart (retired)

Jump to Top
layzeeboy
Hirafu, Japan.
#30  Re: Don't cha know?  13 May '05 at 10:00
I've got an RS300, nippy little singlehander based on a Moth design. tippy as hell but fast and fun.

Jump to Top
Boggart
#31  Re: Don't cha know?  13 May '05 at 10:09

I've got an RS300, nippy little singlehander based on a Moth design. tippy as hell but fast and fun.

Does it have wings or a wire OR both??

I'm a bit out of it with some of these newer classes.

Jump to Top

< Prev Next >
Latest Posts
- Who Are the 19 Worst Guests in a Ski Chalet?
- Looking for roommate St.Anton season 17/18
- Morzine beds available
- Need a ride to Tignes from Geneva airport tomorrow
- This season, I'm off to...
- Ski Lift operator Jobs
- French speaking male bar staff required!
- Chef/Kitchen Staff Wanted in Les 2 Alpes
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- lift to any french resort