DAYICE RETURS FROM HIS TRAVELLINGS!!!!! //

Author
  Topic Started By:  Dayice    On:  Sun 6th November, 2005 at 15:33
Dayice
guh
#1  DAYICE RETURS FROM HIS TRAVELLINGS!!!!!  6 Nov '05 at 15:33
for all of you who have missed me, i went on a massive bender two weeks ago for a week.

and then had an intensive driving course.

As a learner I was really quite perturbed to learn that you can be done for speeding, I learned the hard but fun way. I have another course in 3 weeks.

I now practice my gear changing on a stiffy of my own creation!

I went to royston vasey for the course and was attacked by bedbugs.... at first I was upset at their lack of understanding, but soon embraced the philosophy of the liberal left and tried to understand the little critters, and have since been rather accepting of what they did.

1: Dayice invades the territory of bedbugs (henceforth to be knows as 'THE CRITTERS'), not a deliberatly hostile act but human-insect relations are at an all time low since bugspraygate, like a clumsy unhousebroken oaf brought up in utah, I had no comprehension of the effect my oafish frame would have on their way of life!

2: Critter women and children are sent fleeing with desperate shouts of THE BACK....ITS RETURNED (or vice versa), at first they probably regarded me as some form of vengeful god! undoubtedly many critters died in my first unwitting attack....In retrospect a counterstrike was inevitable, but hindsight is 20/20.

3: The remaining critters have a town meeting, in which the cunning elder critters tell the young impetuous critters that patience is a virtue! A nerdy analysis critter clearly versed by Tsun Tsu analyses my weakest moment, and the critters craftily wait 'till I fall asleep...

4: THE BITING COMMENCES!!! this behemothe the critters face is a mighty foe, but they fight hard, and in the face of little active resistance, combine fighting with eating.

5: I wake up the next morning and realise what has transpired, but like the taliban, the critters are nowhere to be seen. I rue my hastiness, and consider what it would be like for me getting crushed by an enormous stake, fair play critters, your pluck has something to teach us all.

That was just one minor story about an action packed 2 weeks, should you wish to hear more, post splendidly, and I shall judge the quality of story you shall recieve.

There will be storys with high class restaurants, amazing millionaires clubs, film premiers, tramps, fountains, Spliffs, London, The countryside, my mojo...all of which are true!!!

I seriously doubt you are better looking than me, few are!

Bags, any argument that pushes the idea that you won a wits battle with me would be too abstract for anybody to seriously contemplate, I am enthused with the exuberance of my own verbosity.

I also will tell you the story of my equity presentation, and what really happened to my own brand of vodka, also true.

Fu%k off
RRRRAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH I AM THE MIGHTY FACEPLANT.........FEAR ME!!!!
         Jump to Top
RidingMountains2
#2  Re: DAYICE RETURS FROM HIS TRAVELLINGS!!!!!  6 Nov '05 at 16:18
Well congratulation ont he two week bender there chap..... now kindly explain WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT??????
         Jump to Top
user206
#3  Re: DAYICE RETURS FROM HIS TRAVELLINGS!!!!!  6 Nov '05 at 16:20
Are you related to tripod?!
         Jump to Top
K
Scotland
#4  Re: More please...  6 Nov '05 at 16:28
Loving the story, had me smiling away! Cant wait to hear the next installment of boring things that happened to you (i.e u had bed bugs and get bitten)........and how you somehow make it into an elaborate and excitiig story!!

Kxx
         Jump to Top
Dayice
guh
#5  Re: DAYICE RETURS FROM HIS TRAVELLINGS!!!!!  6 Nov '05 at 16:41
IT WASN'T BORING, YOU'RE BORING...touche i think you'll find. now the verbal jousting is over and I know what kind of a person you are ( the kind who summarises epic battles with..boring) we may proceed.

The story was I admit about a minor event but the last couple of weeks have been awesome, I will tell more, but YOU MUST POST SPLENDIDLY!!!!

Gadget:not so far as either of us are aware, but I know my parents have a dark secret...I know because sometimes they behave like characters from sunset beach.

Ridingmountains2: Firstly, why are you a sequel...most sequels are rubbish! rubbishrubbishrubbish.

I can see you are one of those purposefull people who always need a reason, always striving to understand! What are you on about, where are you going, what is the purpose...etcetc these are questions that will often be assosiated with you. you will end up working for HSBC in middle management, and later will be a social climber (a la Keeping up appearances)

I do hope i'm wrong, but do try to keep up, do it by trying less hard, it's what all the cool kids do.....thecoolkidsthecoolkids.

you can't get there by sheer force, for if you do you will know you are a fraud.
         Jump to Top
mista
The sticks
#6  Re: DAYICE RETURS FROM HIS TRAVELLINGS!!!!!  6 Nov '05 at 16:49

Originally posted by Dayice

Gadget:not so far as either of us are aware, but I know my parents have a dark secret...I know because sometimes they behave like characters from sunset beach.

Do they try to artificially impregnate people using turkey basters without them finding out?
         Jump to Top
Dayice
guh
#7  Re: DAYICE RETURS FROM HIS TRAVELLINGS!!!!!  6 Nov '05 at 16:58
IF I KNEW WHAT THEIR DARK SECRET WAS....
         Jump to Top
K
Scotland
#8  Re: Boring?  7 Nov '05 at 11:12
No so much boring as bored...so i think, I know! i'll come on to this site to read more of your "epic battles".....only to be severely dissapointed by the lack of more tales....COME ON!! Now, as I have nothing else to do, I have to go and make some veggie burgers for dinner. Fantastic...

Kxx
         Jump to Top
channy83
#9  Re: DAYICE RETURS FROM HIS TRAVELLINGS!!!!!  7 Nov '05 at 11:59
I remember your equity presentation. U blagged it well!!

So what did happen to your brand of vodka??!!
         Jump to Top
Dayice
guh
#10  Re: DAYICE RETURS FROM HIS TRAVELLINGS!!!!!  7 Nov '05 at 12:26
maaaannnn, in no word of a lie there is a massive american vodka conglomerate that have a 'similar' brand identity, in no uncertain terms I was told to back the f%ck off. The legal issues are somewhat ongoing, but I amconfident that running away to France will sort them out!!

All happened 1 week from launch!

When I determine my position and return to Eng after France I will restart it!

IT WAS AWESOME, if anyone is interested i'll send them the market summary/brand identity statement I knocked together.

Who were you at the interviews?

I woke up on a coach in Birmingham at 4am that night.
Talk about a trippy f^%k up.

you get a job? where you gonna be?
         Jump to Top
channy83
#11  Re: DAYICE RETURS FROM HIS TRAVELLINGS!!!!!  7 Nov '05 at 13:00
I am the other Brum grad!

Yeah got the job. Will be going to France, u?
Annoying that we don't know the resort yet.

I've just handed in my notice at work! Yay!
         Jump to Top
blankuser
#12  Re: DAYICE RETURS FROM HIS TRAVELLINGS!!!!!  7 Nov '05 at 13:03
i know where im going! MMMWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

A TOAST!

TO EVIL!
         Jump to Top
Dayice
guh
#13  Re: DAYICE RETURS FROM HIS TRAVELLINGS!!!!!  7 Nov '05 at 15:22
for anyone who saw me at the equity presentations, do I look like a gnome. I dont think I do, maybe an evil chipmonk but not a gnome! I'm getting a lot that I look like a gnome, but I don't.
         Jump to Top

Latest Posts
- Who Are the 19 Worst Guests in a Ski Chalet?
- Looking for roommate St.Anton season 17/18
- Morzine beds available
- Need a ride to Tignes from Geneva airport tomorrow
- This season, I'm off to...
- Ski Lift operator Jobs
- French speaking male bar staff required!
- Chef/Kitchen Staff Wanted in Les 2 Alpes
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- lift to any french resort