Bed available in La Tania, Three Valleys //

Author
  Topic Started By:  mulcahy1979    On:  Mon 9th December, 2013 at 17:40
mulcahy1979
#1  Bed available in La Tania, Three Valleys  9 Dec '13 at 17:40
I have a double sofa bed to rent in the living room all to yourself in a 1 bedroom ski in/ski out apartment. Apartment is in the centre of la Tania (Three Valleys) It’s a one bedroom third floor apartment and it is right next to the piste, a ski of 500 metres from the bubble lift and a minute away from local restaurants, bars and amenities.
Access to the Three Valley ski domain is easy: you can ski from the apartment building to the bubble lift which takes you up the mountain towards Courchevel 1850 and Meribel
The interior of the apartment is modern, light and practical with wooden floorboards, under floor heating, a large open plan kitchen, dining and living room and all the mod cons such as washing machine and dishwasher. There is a separate toilet, decent size shower room and most importantly a sauna! The balcony is south facing and gets sunshine from about 10.30 to 13.30 in winter and most of the day in summer. From the balcony you can see the track of the main piste by which you can ski to the door of the block.

There is a ski locker on the ground floor. In addition there is a 24/7 concierge service.

Apartment can easily fit 4 people, but I don’t want to live like a sardine for the season. Preference is a male 25years++ and past seasonaire. You will be sharing with a 34 year old Irish guy. Very relaxed and looking to do his first season. Drop me an email on jack_mulcahy@yahoo.co.uk to introduce yourself. I will send you some pics and more details.
         Jump to Top

Latest Posts
- Female Bartender Wanted
- Bar staff wanted for a bar in a French ski sresort
- What am I doing wrong!
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- Appartment available for seaon in La Joue du Loup
- INTERVIEW with workaseason as a KP/NP
- Kitchen assistant interview with workaseason
- Skype interview
- Do you need a Food Hygiene Certificate for Chalet
- Skishop job in Val Thorens