BARGAIN For Sale K2 ENEMY Skis //

Author
  Topic Started By:  kruked    On:  Tue 6th December, 2005 at 14:02
kruked
#1  BARGAIN For Sale K2 ENEMY Skis  6 Dec '05 at 14:02
A great ski thats just too small for me. Want to see someone else get use out of them

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8734268340&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Any questions through ebay if you can, makes it easier for me to keep up with questions.

Cheers
         Jump to Top
I love my AK Rockets
South East London - in a house that's collapsing
#2  Re: BARGAIN For Sale K2 ENEMY Skis  7 Dec '05 at 21:27
Now I could be wrong, but in your description you suggest the AK Launcher stemmed from the Enemy. But every launcher I've ever skied (2 pairs) or seen haven't been twin tips at all, but big floppy powder machines, now the AK Enemy would be a hybrid of the two, but to me it seems a bit unfair to be tarring the name of what I consider and epic big mountain ski with the brush of a twin tip.

But as I say; I could be wrong and look forward to being corrected.

Was always a bit dissapointed by the launcher mind; thought the yello and black ones were blingin' but never got to own a pair...shame...though I did always find them rather soft so probably not that great when it gets a bit rutted...but i'll never know.
         Jump to Top
kruked
#3  Re: BARGAIN For Sale K2 ENEMY Skis  8 Dec '05 at 07:51
Because a ski has a twin tip as opposed to a trad tail does this mean that they are not related? Ask k2 if your so worried, but im pretty sure that the skis are developed as a group sharing technology for progression not in isolation

Wanna buy them as these are great when it gets rutted
         Jump to Top
I love my AK Rockets
#4  Re: BARGAIN For Sale K2 ENEMY Skis  8 Dec '05 at 09:06
My reply may have seemed a bit arsey; and I apologise for that, I was having the day from hell!

My only intended comment was that the emergence, as I see it, would be more one of divergent and convergent evolution; whereby the launcher was produced from existing technology, as was the Enemy (divergent) and then that would have lead to the AK Enemy (convergent) and then onwards. I think that perhaps I'm thinking about this far too much, when all in all it doesn't really matter, it is a good ski, and I always prefered the white ones to the black, for purely aesthetic reasons.

I would quite like to buy them (I'm one of the people you'll be able to see watching them) but since I only have £60 left to the maximum of my overdraft, and I'm not sure how I'd fare at skiing something that length when I'm rather too used to my AK Rockets at 200, and 186 seems a bit short!

Although maybe I'd be able to ski the park & pipe if I bought them.

More likely I'd think I could ski park and just end up broken, again.

Regards

Iain
         Jump to Top
kruked
#5  Re: BARGAIN For Sale K2 ENEMY Skis  8 Dec '05 at 10:06
No worries mate,

They are 173 so they do feel short when coming down from 200s, but really lets you throw them round,

Hopefully will get more than 60 quid but never know, you know you need these skis, plenty of time to liquidate some assets to add to that 60 quid youve got left
         Jump to Top
I love my AK Rockets
#6  Re: BARGAIN For Sale K2 ENEMY Skis  8 Dec '05 at 11:13
well if you want I'll give you 80!
         Jump to Top

Latest Posts
- Ski Lift operator Jobs
- French speaking male bar staff required!
- Chef/Kitchen Staff Wanted in Les 2 Alpes
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- lift to any french resort
- How do you get a job?
- Accommodation Le La
- Childcare position Val d'Isere
- Female Bartender Wanted
- Bar staff wanted for a bar in a French ski sresort