Bar staff wanted for a bar in a French ski sresort //

Author
  Topic Started By:  liamnorman    On:  Wed 13th September, 2017 at 11:45
liamnorman
#2  Bar staff wanted for a bar in a French ski sresort  13 Sep at 11:45
Hi everyone!
We have several job opportunities available in La Plagne this year. Based in Plagne 1800, Bar La Mine is a small live music pub with a big customer base. This year we are a team of 7 and we are currently on the hunt for suitable candidates to fill the last few roles. We offer live music whilst serving 13 tap beers to a small energetic venue with an open fire and 120 people every day!
We are after happy, hard working people who love the snowsports industry and want be a part of the La Mine family!
A CV and a single paragraph detailing why you feel that you are best suited to the job needs to be sent to alex@bar-lamine.fr
Candidates to be 23 years old or above please.
Door staff - Must have previous experience and valid license. 1 day off per week with hours ranging from 22-30. Fluency In French and English necessary.
Barmaids/Barmen - Fluency in French and English necessary again. 2 days off per week. Must have previous bar experience in more than one establishment. Hours per week from 35-42
Accommodation included with competitive wage. Lift pass not included( due to good wage and accom package, plus the season workers pass is only 380 euros total)
Contracts run from early December until early to mid April.
Thanks for reading!
         Jump to Top

Latest Posts
- Female Bartender Wanted
- Bar staff wanted for a bar in a French ski sresort
- What am I doing wrong!
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- Appartment available for seaon in La Joue du Loup
- INTERVIEW with workaseason as a KP/NP
- Kitchen assistant interview with workaseason
- Skype interview
- Do you need a Food Hygiene Certificate for Chalet