Anyone working with Meriski this season? Flying out on 5th? //

Author
  Topic Started By:  NeverSeenSnow    On:  Fri 11th November, 2005 at 10:46
NeverSeenSnow
Devon
#1  Anyone working with Meriski this season? Flying out on 5th?  11 Nov '05 at 10:46
Hello!
Have just sent off my contract for a job with Meriski as a nanny, was just wondering if anyone else on here was working with them this year?? or have done in the past? This is my first ski season and I am bit clueless!
Its better to burn out than fade away.........
         Jump to Top
rodent
From Vail back to London
#2  Re: Anyone working with Meriski this season? Flying out on 5th?  11 Nov '05 at 11:43
1st: Read your job descritopn - that's what youre gonna be doing.

BUT - meriski top end operator - if you are nice to the parents (and flirt with the dads - tip from the Esprit Nannies I worked with!) and the children love you then you will get nice tips. Its just being with children all day, snowmen and sledges with the older (toddler) ones and painting etc. You guys would i think get most nights off apart from at least one for babysitting on chalet hosts night off. Private babysitting for parents that go out after dinner is a lucrative business........

Only downside - not alot of sking time - usually one half day and one full day - but then again, Meriski might be more generours to their nannies!!!
         Jump to Top

Latest Posts
- Female Bartender Wanted
- Bar staff wanted for a bar in a French ski sresort
- What am I doing wrong!
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- Appartment available for seaon in La Joue du Loup
- INTERVIEW with workaseason as a KP/NP
- Kitchen assistant interview with workaseason
- Skype interview
- Do you need a Food Hygiene Certificate for Chalet
- Skishop job in Val Thorens