Anyone need a ride to Chamonix ? //

Author
  Topic Started By:  Rosie    On:  Tue 3rd May, 2005 at 16:09
Rosie
brief stop over in sunny Ashford before heading to Cham for the summer - woohoo!
#1  Anyone need a ride to Chamonix ?  3 May '05 at 16:09
Driving to chamonix for the summer on 4th June or there abouts if anyone needs a ride?
Ride on!
         Jump to Top
Boggart
Somewhere without a paddle….
#2  Re: Anyone need a ride to Chamonix ?  3 May '05 at 16:13
What kind of ride?
Well you did/do work for Ski Esprit :hump:
Don't squeeze the trigger, if you can't stand the recoil. - Johnny Cash

Knowledge is knowing that the tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. - Miles Kington

"And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show." Humph's last ever ISIHAC sign-off
         Jump to Top
helsbels
Weston-super-Mare, (Winter 04/05- Lapland then Morzine - Esprit.)
#3  Re: Anyone need a ride to Chamonix ?  3 May '05 at 16:33

Originally posted by boggart

What kind of ride?
Well you did/do work for Ski Esprit :hump:

boggart behave yourself!! ive told you before not to make assumptions about us ski espriters. Poor Rosie asks an innocent question and you virtually jump on her!!
         Jump to Top
Boggart
#4  Re: Anyone need a ride to Chamonix ?  3 May '05 at 16:43
Hellers,

This is the reply Rosie gave when asked about Ski Esprit and the staffs' reputation at horizontal playtime....

Originally posted by

well I've been an esprit snow ranger, chalet host and soon to be assistant chef and let me tell you all these outrageous allegations against esprit girls are.... probably true...

I rest the case for the prosecution.

I remain,

Boggars

Knowledge is knowing that the tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. - Miles Kington

"And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show." Humph's last ever ISIHAC sign-off
         Jump to Top
helsbels
#5  Re: Anyone need a ride to Chamonix ?  3 May '05 at 16:56
in which case, rosie, please could you refrain from giving us well behaved esprit gals a bad name. i don't want to be tarnished with your filthy brush! You'd never[/b:6985e0bd9b] catch [b:6985e0bd9b]me being badly behaved! ray: :innocent:
         Jump to Top
Boggart
#6  Re: Anyone need a ride to Chamonix ?  3 May '05 at 16:58
So Hellers,

You have never been caught, so what? don't mean you don't do it

Jump to Top
helsbels
#7  Re: Anyone need a ride to Chamonix ?  3 May '05 at 17:01
thats for me to know!
         Jump to Top
Rosie
brief stop over in sunny Ashford before heading to Cham for the summer - woohoo!
#8  Re: Anyone need a ride to Chamonix ?  4 May '05 at 16:09
Just to clear matters up, I will be driving to Cham so if anyone would like a ride in return for chipping in on the petrol costs let me know. No hidden meanings there, im affraid - sorry! :floating:

Hmm... maybe i was a bit harsh on the Esprit girls... we're not that bad really, and anyway, I was a Total girl this winter and that's an entirely different ball game altogether
Ride on!
         Jump to Top
Boggart
#9  Re: Anyone need a ride to Chamonix ?  4 May '05 at 16:11

Originally posted by Rosie

Just to clear matters up, I will be driving to Cham so if anyone would like a ride in return for chipping in on the petrol costs let me know. No hidden meanings there, im affraid - sorry! :floating:

Hmm... maybe i was a bit harsh on the Esprit girls... we're not that bad really, and anyway, I was a Total girl this winter and that's an entirely different ball game altogether

Ball game, eh

Jump to Top
Rosie
#10  Re: Anyone need a ride to Chamonix ?  4 May '05 at 21:39
Indeed, you not into indoor sports? :juggle: :teamwork: you are surely missing out...
Ride on!
         Jump to Top
rodent
From Vail back to London
#11  Re: Anyone need a ride to Chamonix ?  5 May '05 at 08:13
Am also esprit girl....................... nuff said..................
         Jump to Top
Rosie
#12  Re: Anyone need a ride to Chamonix ?  5 May '05 at 20:44
Rodent, where have you been working?
Ride on!
         Jump to Top

Latest Posts
- Female Bartender Wanted
- Bar staff wanted for a bar in a French ski sresort
- What am I doing wrong!
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- Appartment available for seaon in La Joue du Loup
- INTERVIEW with workaseason as a KP/NP
- Kitchen assistant interview with workaseason