anyone kp/nping for thomson/crystal leavin on 29nov? //

< Prev Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  kernowben    On:  Fri 4th November, 2005 at 17:36
chili
Member Since: 2005
Posts: 76
Courchevel
#31  Re: anyone kp/nping for thomson/crystal leavin on 29nov?  11 Nov '05 at 08:51

Originally posted by artaxerxes

I am with you Chili, and ending up with you Mouther. Courchevel 1850 Chanteperdrix, leaving on the 2nd. Haven't seen the letter yet confirming, probably because my references have stiffed me ;-) or that i am away from my contact address

Hi Pussy Cat

I know i feel the same about references! Gotta do some bribing!!!
I asked TUI as i haven't received a letter either and i didn't get the impression they were going to send out any information confirming. The coach is leaving london victoria station on the 2nd Dec at 6.30pm, but you do kinda think they'll be sending extra info??? 3 weeks to go YIPPEEEEEEEEEEE get me out of this damm country and onto to some snow asap!
         Jump to Top
chili
Member Since: 2005
Posts: 76
Courchevel
#32  Re: anyone kp/nping for thomson/crystal leavin on 29nov?  12 Nov '05 at 10:12

Originally posted by artaxerxes

I am with you Chili, and ending up with you Mouther. Courchevel 1850 Chanteperdrix, leaving on the 2nd. Haven't seen the letter yet confirming, probably because my references have stiffed me ;-) or that i am away from my contact address

received a letter of confirmation this morning about coach times we're leaving from the london tui offices opposite Mornington Crescent Tube Station. gonna aim to get there around 5.30pm.

Don't forget your E111's..... i think that's a post office job!

Not long to go now!
         Jump to Top
laughinghombre
Member Since: 2005
Posts: 65
Newquay
#33  Re: anyone kp/nping for thomson/crystal leavin on 29nov?  12 Nov '05 at 13:54
you can do the "e-111" online now and they send you a card instead of the old piece of paper,only takes about 60 seconds to fill out and they send it to you within a few days
Les arcs then somewhere in the land of the swiss....
         Jump to Top
ginnerjo
Member Since: 2005
Posts: 40
leeds
#34  Re: tui...29th nov!  12 Nov '05 at 18:35
heya, im going on the 29th of novemeber too, reakky scared, is anyone else goin to italy? i dunno which resort yet, hopefully cervinia or sestriere as a hotel host...anyone else?
         Jump to Top
Budgie
Member Since: 2005
Posts: 65
#35  Re: anyone kp/nping for thomson/crystal leavin on 29nov?  13 Nov '05 at 23:58
Coaches leave for resort in mid November.

All coaches depart from Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London NW1 7SD. Please see dates below:

New Reps (France and Switzerland) - 16th November

New Reps (Austria, Italy, ROW) - 23rd November

Chalets (France and Switzerland) - 20th November and 1st December.

Hotels (France and Switzerland)- 22nd November, 29th November and 6th December.

"22nd is held in Les Arcs"

Austria and Italy Properties staff - 24th November and 4th December.

New Childcare staff - 30th November

Returning childcare staff - 4th December


This should answer most of your questions here!
         Jump to Top
Mouther
Member Since: 2005
Posts: 104
South London atm Val d'Isere 28th!
#36  Re: anyone kp/nping for thomson/crystal leavin on 29nov?  14 Nov '05 at 08:18
I swear two weeks waiting for the snow is going to drive me doolally. Woke up this morn and thought i was in a blizzard. Actually its just a real london Pea-souper. Fog's so thick i can barley see the next house!

Found out that i'm lucky enough to be flying out.
         Jump to Top
artaxerxes
Member Since: 2005
Posts: 58
Birmingham
#37  Re: anyone kp/nping for thomson/crystal leavin on 29nov?  14 Nov '05 at 08:31
Aaargh no letter as of yet.

My references must of let slip about that incident in Montreal!

Maybe I will give Crystal Finest a bell.
         Jump to Top
chili
Member Since: 2005
Posts: 76
Courchevel
#38  Re: anyone kp/nping for thomson/crystal leavin on 29nov?  14 Nov '05 at 09:24

Originally posted by artaxerxes

Aaargh no letter as of yet.

My references must of let slip about that incident in Montreal!

Maybe I will give Crystal Finest a bell.

Any news yet Pussycat?
         Jump to Top
chili
Member Since: 2005
Posts: 76
Courchevel
#39  Re: anyone kp/nping for thomson/crystal leavin on 29nov?  14 Nov '05 at 09:28

Originally posted by Budgie

Coaches leave for resort in mid November.

All coaches depart from Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London NW1 7SD. Please see dates below:

New Reps (France and Switzerland) - 16th November

New Reps (Austria, Italy, ROW) - 23rd November

Chalets (France and Switzerland) - 20th November and 1st December.

Hotels (France and Switzerland)- 22nd November, 29th November and 6th December.

"22nd is held in Les Arcs"

Austria and Italy Properties staff - 24th November and 4th December.

New Childcare staff - 30th November

Returning childcare staff - 4th December


This should answer most of your questions here!

Hi Budgie

Maybe i'm being deceived by tui but i received a letter saying i'm leaving on friday 2nd dec........ mmmm this seems a little strange...... can't really risk being a day late!

can you shed any light????
         Jump to Top
TimmyC
Member Since: 2004
Posts: 106
#40  Re: anyone kp/nping for thomson/crystal leavin on 29nov?  14 Nov '05 at 09:36
Maybe they're waiting to see if anyone doesn't turn up and if they don't, they will take u the following day! I'd phone em up, doesn't say nothing about the 2nd on the staff website
         Jump to Top
chili
Member Since: 2005
Posts: 76
Courchevel
#41  Re: anyone kp/nping for thomson/crystal leavin on 29nov?  14 Nov '05 at 09:49

Originally posted by TimmyC

Maybe they're waiting to see if anyone doesn't turn up and if they don't, they will take u the following day! I'd phone em up, doesn't say nothing about the 2nd on the staff website

sh*t this doesn't sound too good :eyepopping:

i'll give em' another call

thanks timmyc
         Jump to Top
TimmyC
Member Since: 2004
Posts: 106
#42  Re: anyone kp/nping for thomson/crystal leavin on 29nov?  14 Nov '05 at 09:56
Did you really take that seriously?! I'm sure your date n time are correct, if its what they told u...
         Jump to Top
Budgie
Member Since: 2005
Posts: 65
#43  Re: anyone kp/nping for thomson/crystal leavin on 29nov?  14 Nov '05 at 17:36
This is what the dates are on the staff website, but to make sure id just phone them up immediately and see what the correct date is!

Timmy you little scally wag, winding the young man up, shame your not coming on the bus, tiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyy!

See you at the training course!
         Jump to Top
vikkilouise
Member Since: 2005
Posts: 13
kent at the moment france next month
#44  Re: anyone kp/nping for thomson/crystal leavin on 29nov?  16 Nov '05 at 09:38
got told yesterday hotel hosts leaving on the 29th, training is gonna be in les arcs!!!
         Jump to Top
ginnerjo
Member Since: 2005
Posts: 40
leeds
#45  Re: anyone kp/nping for thomson/crystal leavin on 29nov?  16 Nov '05 at 09:55
vikkilouise...r u goin on 29th to be a hotel host? r do u jus hav inside information cause ur special?
         Jump to Top

< Prev Next >
Latest Posts
- Ski Lift operator Jobs
- French speaking male bar staff required!
- Chef/Kitchen Staff Wanted in Les 2 Alpes
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- lift to any french resort
- How do you get a job?
- Accommodation Le La
- Childcare position Val d'Isere
- Female Bartender Wanted
- Bar staff wanted for a bar in a French ski sresort