anyone kp/nping for thomson/crystal leavin on 29nov? //

Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  kernowben    On:  Fri 4th November, 2005 at 17:36
kernowben
Cornwall
#1  anyone kp/nping for thomson/crystal leavin on 29nov?  4 Nov '05 at 17:36
(sorry to clog up the forum with another of these)

So who's headin off for the trainin course with thomson crystal on the 29th of nov then? I got my letter today.
         Jump to Top
vikkilouise
kent at the moment france next month
#2  Re: anyone kp/nping for thomson/crystal leavin on 29nov?  5 Nov '05 at 08:27
im going!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah got me letter today too! so ill c ya on the coach!
         Jump to Top
laughinghombre
Newquay
#3  Re: anyone kp/nping for thomson/crystal leavin on 29nov?  5 Nov '05 at 13:38
yo!!!!!!

me too,not sure where though yet,just know im in switzerland.....

where abouts in cornwall r u ben,im in newquay
Les arcs then somewhere in the land of the swiss....
         Jump to Top
kernowben
Cornwall
#4  Re: anyone kp/nping for thomson/crystal leavin on 29nov?  5 Nov '05 at 17:21
laughinghombre, i'm from looe. Had my interview in newquay september 23rd. were you at that one too?

I cant wait. Are you skiers or boarders then?
         Jump to Top
laughinghombre
Newquay
#5  Re: anyone kp/nping for thomson/crystal leavin on 29nov?  5 Nov '05 at 18:22
boarder here,in newquay at the moment............i had to go all the way to london for my interview on 24th of oct!!!!!!!!!!!! the injustice!!!!!!!!!!!
         Jump to Top
vikkilouise
kent at the moment france next month
#6  Re: anyone kp/nping for thomson/crystal leavin on 29nov?  6 Nov '05 at 09:50
never done skiing or boarding before but have got 5 months to learn [/img][/list][/list][/quote]
         Jump to Top
brofe
#7  Re: Re: anyone kp/nping for thomson/crystal leavin on 29nov?  8 Nov '05 at 11:39

Originally posted by Ben

(sorry to clog up the forum with another of these)

So who's headin off for the trainin course with thomson crystal on the 29th of nov then? I got my letter today.

Im off on the 29th!!, going to france, From Plymouth!! I had my interview in Newquay aswell, london - thats harsh - does your letter say 3:00pm?
and Ancelotti is chewing rather more furiously than he was in the first half
         Jump to Top
laughinghombre
Newquay
#8  Re: anyone kp/nping for thomson/crystal leavin on 29nov?  8 Nov '05 at 12:19
my letter doesnt say where i leave from so will get on the phone today,plymouth would be better than having to be in london for 9 in the morning!!!!!
         Jump to Top
brofe
#9  Re: anyone kp/nping for thomson/crystal leavin on 29nov?  8 Nov '05 at 14:46

Originally posted by laughinghombre

my letter doesnt say where i leave from so will get on the phone today,plymouth would be better than having to be in london for 9 in the morning!!!!!

Im leaving from london, I meant to say 'im from Plymouth' :P

Im leaving at 3pm.. 9 in the morning is a bit harsh eh, but at least ull arrive at your destination in good time
         Jump to Top
leeski
Lincs
#10  Re: anyone kp/nping for thomson/crystal leavin on 29nov?  8 Nov '05 at 15:09
I'm leaving at 3pm going to Austria - didn't realise that all countries would be leaving at same time - it's gonna be mayhem!!!
         Jump to Top
brofe
#11  Re: anyone kp/nping for thomson/crystal leavin on 29nov?  8 Nov '05 at 15:28

Originally posted by leeski

I'm leaving at 3pm going to Austria - didn't realise that all countries would be leaving at same time - it's gonna be mayhem!!!

oh dear, better make sure i get on the right coach
         Jump to Top
Barny
#12  Re: anyone kp/nping for thomson/crystal leavin on 29nov?  9 Nov '05 at 13:34
Hi Guys

I'm also heading off with Thomson/Crystal although I'm off next wednesday 16th November off to France for the season, anyone else?

Barny
         Jump to Top
TimmyC
#13  Re: anyone kp/nping for thomson/crystal leavin on 29nov?  9 Nov '05 at 16:13
You ba$tard! That's well early! I was quite happy leaving on the 22nd!
         Jump to Top
Barny
#14  Re: anyone kp/nping for thomson/crystal leavin on 29nov?  9 Nov '05 at 16:27
Well I thought that was early aswell but hey if they want to send me....what can I say lol, think it may be because I'm a new rep and training and everything. Not sure where trainings going to be haven't been told that, just to be at Greater London House on the 16th at 17pm.

Barns
         Jump to Top
kernowben
Cornwall
#15  Re: anyone kp/nping for thomson/crystal leavin on 29nov?  9 Nov '05 at 16:54
yeah think im leavin at 3pm! any one know where the trainin course is?
         Jump to Top

Next >
Latest Posts
- Ski Lift operator Jobs
- French speaking male bar staff required!
- Chef/Kitchen Staff Wanted in Les 2 Alpes
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- lift to any french resort
- How do you get a job?
- Accommodation Le La
- Childcare position Val d'Isere
- Female Bartender Wanted
- Bar staff wanted for a bar in a French ski sresort