Anyone heading to La Plagne with Esprit? //

< Prev
Author
  Topic Started By:  Sparky86    On:  Sat 5th November, 2005 at 20:55
rodent
From Vail back to London
#31  Re: Anyone heading to La Plagne with Esprit?  10 Nov '05 at 09:25
I had a feeling it was the staff accom that gave it the font of hell name, but as i wasn't sure, i didn't want to scare sparky!!!!

The room underneath the Versoye isOK - at least you have a whole door to open to airate the 4 people in there, but as it opens right onto the street you have to be careful not to be changing when somebody opens the door!!!
         Jump to Top
rosiereindeer
Canterbury
#32  Re: Anyone heading to La Plagne with Esprit?  11 Nov '05 at 10:15
coise105 when are u leaving with esprit?
         Jump to Top
coise105
#33  Re: Anyone heading to La Plagne with Esprit?  11 Nov '05 at 13:15
rosie, i'm leaving on the 30th from fleet for the training course, started packing today and just realised how little i can take and how much i still have to sort out, eep! how about you?
         Jump to Top
Bags
London
#34  Re: Anyone heading to La Plagne with Esprit?  11 Nov '05 at 13:25

Originally posted by Sparky86

I'm not sure where we're heading out... i think i'm heading out to les arcs for the training, but i haven't actually heard anything from Esprit about where the training is so might be Val... just have to wait and see i guess

Bonj Sparky!

Training is in Les Arcs if you're a chalet assistant. Loads of info on the website here. If you still haven't got your details prob worth ringing them up to find out where they are, since you should have them by now.

Transfer day is a Friday until January 8th, which means it's not on Christmas Day or New Year's Day but two days before instead. Yay! Switches back to Sunday after NY though, so there's an extra long week from December 30th to January 8th.

Coise - er yes, packing may prove a problem. Currently, I am loading all my music onto my laptop though, so I'll worry about all that other stuff later.
"I am a very good skier...in my mind. However, video evidence suggests that I'm rubbish. I look like a bus driver in a primary-coloured anorak, sitting on an imaginary lavatory. Also I can only turn right. So to mask my embarrassment, and the pain in my thighs, I ski only when very drunk. I can recommend this wholeheartedly." Jeremy Clarkson
         Jump to Top
Sparky86
Whetstone (Barnet), London
#35  Re: Anyone heading to La Plagne with Esprit?  11 Nov '05 at 15:28
thanks bags, just confirmed it all before you told me tho :P . Are you working for esprit this season? if so, when you heading out there, what ya gonna be doin and where u gonna be doin it?
Burton Custom 158 ('06) / Ride Timeless 164 ('07)
         Jump to Top
rosiereindeer
Canterbury
#36  Re: Anyone heading to La Plagne with Esprit?  11 Nov '05 at 17:24
hey coise, im leaving on 26th from gatwick and packing is a major biatch.i have to get compression packs (many of them).i hate packing, its so much tougher for girls than guys. i think i may resort to magic 8 ball to help me decide.
         Jump to Top

< Prev
Latest Posts
- Who Are the 19 Worst Guests in a Ski Chalet?
- Looking for roommate St.Anton season 17/18
- Morzine beds available
- Need a ride to Tignes from Geneva airport tomorrow
- This season, I'm off to...
- Ski Lift operator Jobs
- French speaking male bar staff required!
- Chef/Kitchen Staff Wanted in Les 2 Alpes
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- lift to any french resort