Any French airport to Val D'Isere 29th January 2006 //

Author
  Topic Started By:  Psyman    On:  Sun 27th November, 2005 at 20:57
Psyman
Devon - UK
#1  Any French airport to Val D'Isere 29th January 2006  27 Nov '05 at 20:57
Im looking for a transfer from ANY french airport to Val D'Isere on the 29th January 2006 and returning to the same airport on the 3rd February.

When i say any french airport, i actually mean anywhere i can fly to from london so somewhere like Leon, Geneva (not france i know!), Grenoble etc.

Please!!
         Jump to Top
Boggart
Somewhere without a paddle….
#2  Re: Any French airport to Val D'Isere 29th January 2006  27 Nov '05 at 21:55
Psymaners,

Genève airport IS a French airport.

I remain,

Boggars
Don't squeeze the trigger, if you can't stand the recoil. - Johnny Cash

Knowledge is knowing that the tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. - Miles Kington

"And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show." Humph's last ever ISIHAC sign-off
         Jump to Top
WTFH
Surrey
#3  Re: Any French airport to Val D'Isere 29th January 2006  28 Nov '05 at 09:37

Originally posted by boggart

Psymaners,

I remain,

Boggars

Boggy, I'm surprised you didn't pick him up on "Leon", which is an excellent film about a hitman, and not an airport.
I post, therefore I am

Jump to Top
Izzle
Calgary, AB, Canada
#4  Re: Any French airport to Val D'Isere 29th January 2006  28 Nov '05 at 09:47
And of course Chambéry. Last time I flew into that airport I very nearly sh*t my pants. Very scary flight approach

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, felis viverra consectetuer cursus, condimentum dolor ligula vitae, lobortis pellentesque ac diam pellentesque.
         Jump to Top
Boggart
#5  Re: Any French airport to Val D'Isere 29th January 2006  28 Nov '05 at 10:00

Originally posted by WTFH

Boggy, I'm surprised you didn't pick him up on "Leon", which is an excellent film about a hitman, and not an airport.

Hatters,

What are you talking about? Leon airport does exist, it might be miles away from any ski resort I know of but Leon defiantly does have an airport.

I remain,

Boggars

Knowledge is knowing that the tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. - Miles Kington

"And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show." Humph's last ever ISIHAC sign-off
         Jump to Top
WTFH
Surrey
#6  Re: Any French airport to Val D'Isere 29th January 2006  28 Nov '05 at 11:01
Leon in the South West has an airport?
Which airlines fly from London to it?
I post, therefore I am

Jump to Top
Psyman
Devon - UK
#7  Re: Any French airport to Val D'Isere 29th January 2006  28 Nov '05 at 21:09
Well i spoke to First Choice, (who im doing my season for) because i wanted to bring someone out to visit and they said they could get me a flight from london to any of the airports i mentioned above but they couldnt arrange a transfer to Val because of the dates.

The flights they offered werent charter flights and i think they said something about BA or Ryan air depending on which airport i went to so i guess its one of those that fly to Leon.
         Jump to Top
Boggart
#8  Re: Any French airport to Val D'Isere 29th January 2006  28 Nov '05 at 21:23

Originally posted by Psyman

The flights they offered werent charter flights and i think they said something about BA or Ryan air depending on which airport i went to so i guess its one of those that fly to Leon.

Hatters,

Over to you dear chap.

I remain,

Boggars

Jump to Top
WTFH
Surrey
#9  Re: Any French airport to Val D'Isere 29th January 2006  29 Nov '05 at 09:10
Boggy, I strongly suspect he means Lyon.

I also suspect that even Ryanair wouldn't describe Leon in Acquitaine as being near the Alps.
I post, therefore I am

Jump to Top
RidingMountains2
#10  Re: Any French airport to Val D'Isere 29th January 2006  29 Nov '05 at 14:15

Originally posted by WTFH

Psymaners,

I remain,

Boggars

I like the work there chaps... bloody good show!
         Jump to Top
Izzy
London@mo, then Whistler, Woohoo!
#11  Re: PSYMAN!!!!!  21 Dec '05 at 21:40
i have a sneaky suspicion i'm the friend you're talking about! coming back from Whistler for cousins wedding and then heading out to visit all seasonaires in Val D'Isere.
I will second his question about any car sharing, transfers etc from airports to Val.
AAArghhhh, weather is shite here. Who pre-ordered rain for christmas week?!!!!!
         Jump to Top
Izzy
London@mo, then Whistler, Woohoo!
#12  Re: Any French airport to Val D'Isere 29th January 2006  21 Dec '05 at 21:42
And Psyman, why is your picture a badger???!!!
         Jump to Top
drifter
NFA
#13  Re: Any French airport to Val D'Isere 29th January 2006  22 Dec '05 at 15:10

Psymaners,

I remain,

Boggars

Part of it is!
         Jump to Top

Latest Posts
- Female Bartender Wanted
- Bar staff wanted for a bar in a French ski sresort
- What am I doing wrong!
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18