3 valleys ski pass??? //

Author
  Topic Started By:  Ella Wooding    On:  Mon 16th November, 2015 at 14:14
Ella Wooding
Forest Row, East Sussex, England
#2  3 valleys ski pass???  16 Nov '15 at 14:14
Hiya,
In a few weeks I'm going to be starting my first season! I'm with Esprit, at the Hotel Alba in Meribel.
I was wondering if people are usually provided with a pass for the entire 3 valleys, or just for the valley they're staying in (i.e. just Meribel)
Also how much would it cost to upgrade from a Meribel only pass to a 3v pass for the season, as I don't fancy only being able to ski in Meribel for the whole time!
Cheers
         Jump to Top
skint
Bath
#3  Re: 3 valleys ski pass???  17 Nov '15 at 01:21
It depends on your employer but from my distant knowledge with Esprit it's likely to be Meribel only. As someone working there you/your employer gets a discount on a season a pass but, again from memory, it only applies to the valley you work in so to upgrade from the 'discount' Meribel pass to a full price full area can be expensive, to the extent it's better to just do daily upgrades when needed.

Best bet, rather than relying on my hazy knowledge is to ring/email Esprit and see what the deal is, if they don't supply full area as part of the package you might be able to upgrade to full area and it may be cheaper to do it advance as they may get some discount.

Enjoy your season!
unfortunately it's not an ironic nickname
         Jump to Top
OLD MAN OF LECH
Administrator
TRAVELING
#4  Re: 3 valleys ski pass???  17 Nov '15 at 10:15
You will almost certainly get a "local" IE Meribel valley only lift pass, supplied by Esprit or any of their other companies Total/Inghams). it is expensive to upgrade but it doe's represent very good value for money over the whole season. Depending on what your role is and therefore how much free time you have and of course your ability level will determine whether it is worth while for you.
         Jump to Top
OLD MAN OF LECH
Administrator
TRAVELING
#5  Re: 3 valleys ski pass???  17 Nov '15 at 10:15
You will almost certainly get a "local" IE Meribel valley only lift pass, supplied by Esprit or any of their other companies Total/Inghams). it is expensive to upgrade but it doe's represent very good value for money over the whole season. Depending on what your role is and therefore how much free time you have and of course your ability level will determine whether it is worth while for you.
         Jump to Top
tomhellı
#6  Re: 3 valleys ski pass???  23 Nov '15 at 14:06
I think it's going to be much much cheaper than previous years.

Ballpark 200 EURO extra.

I used to pay 30 EURO upgrade from Courchevel to 3V for one day!
         Jump to Top

Latest Posts
- Female Bartender Wanted
- Bar staff wanted for a bar in a French ski sresort
- What am I doing wrong!
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- Appartment available for seaon in La Joue du Loup
- INTERVIEW with workaseason as a KP/NP
- Kitchen assistant interview with workaseason
- Skype interview
- Do you need a Food Hygiene Certificate for Chalet
- Skishop job in Val Thorens