2 beds needed for the season //

Author
  Topic Started By:  dwassell    On:  Fri 8th November, 2013 at 10:57
dwassell
#1  2 beds needed for the season  8 Nov '13 at 10:57
Hey. Myself and a friend will be arriving on the 7th of Janurary and Staying for the rest of the season. We are looking for a share house. I have found a few places but currently they are wayyyyy over our budget.

We were originally aiming for Austria (St Antons, Innsbruck, Iscghl, mayrhofen) but after spending a few weeks and finding nothing within our budget i think our season is going to be determined more by where we can find a bed.

We are both 23 year old Australian males, going to try and get away without working. I have completed a few seasons in North America (Fernie--BC, Jackson Hole--WY) and the accommodation situation was significantly easier.

We are happy to consider any kind of living arrangments, as long as we get a roof over our head at night and we can ski by day. If interested, or if you find somewhere let me know and i can send you through more information, tell you about ourselves etc etc.

Cheers
Dane
         Jump to Top
Big Doop
#2  Re: 2 beds needed for the season  26 Nov '13 at 15:28
http://www.gumtree.com/p/flats-houses/french-alps-ski-seasonnaires-appartment-la-plagne-paradiski-in-out-2200-for-season/1038585672

email me if interested.
         Jump to Top
Joeymiln
London
#3  Re: 2 beds needed for the season  28 Nov '13 at 10:05
I can get you sorted in an apartment in Meribel if you wanted to go there? joe.milnthorpe@gmail.com. Just let me know
         Jump to Top

Latest Posts
- Female Bartender Wanted
- Bar staff wanted for a bar in a French ski sresort
- What am I doing wrong!
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- Appartment available for seaon in La Joue du Loup
- INTERVIEW with workaseason as a KP/NP
- Kitchen assistant interview with workaseason
- Skype interview
- Do you need a Food Hygiene Certificate for Chalet
- Skishop job in Val Thorens