....more than a friend....?? //

< Prev Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  helsbels    On:  Mon 25th July, 2005 at 16:56
helsbels
Weston-super-Mare, (Winter 04/05- Lapland then Morzine - Esprit.)
#17  Re: ....more than a friend....??  25 Jul '05 at 17:24

Originally posted by mickworld

Is the friendship worth risking?

If something does happen lover-wise, you can never really go back to the friendship situation if/when the split occurs

Past experience (of myself and others - in resorts and back in the UK) would lead me to suggest that you stay as friends

notice how i convieniently ignored this one!!!?!! i like to think that between adults we woul be able to be grown up about it, i am good friends with most of my ex's so it'd be up to him i guess.
         Jump to Top
Bags
London
#18  Re: ....more than a friend....??  25 Jul '05 at 17:29

Originally posted by helsbels

warm feeling, yes. fancies me, yes i'm 99% sure of that one

OMG! Do it woman! Stop fannying about immediately! When do people ever find someone they get on very well with, that they also fancy and who fancies them back? Is virtually unheard of. I say, get stuck in tout de suite!

Might be nice to enjoy the sexual tension for a bit though...
"I am a very good skier...in my mind. However, video evidence suggests that I'm rubbish. I look like a bus driver in a primary-coloured anorak, sitting on an imaginary lavatory. Also I can only turn right. So to mask my embarrassment, and the pain in my thighs, I ski only when very drunk. I can recommend this wholeheartedly." Jeremy Clarkson
         Jump to Top
helsbels
#19  Re: ....more than a friend....??  25 Jul '05 at 17:40

Originally posted by Bags

warm feeling, yes. fancies me, yes i'm 99% sure of that one

OMG! Do it woman! Stop fannying about immediately! When do people ever find someone they get on very well with, that they also fancy and who fancies them back? Is virtually unheard of. I say, get stuck in tout de suite!

Might be nice to enjoy the sexual tension for a bit though...

hahaha, think he might explode if i hold him off much longer!!!

hmmm, well with the exception of mickworld i think its agreed, its time to check out loversville!!
         Jump to Top
mickworld
London
#20  Re: ....more than a friend....??  25 Jul '05 at 17:45
Hels
Given the extra info - i.e. the warm feeling, he fancies me, 99% sure etc etc bit and the fact that you are still mates with your exes, then I am certainly prepared to change my previous advice!
Go for it, girl!...............

.........with, of course, the problem of what happens in November when you go to Morzine and he stays in Weston.............but, hey, that's for November
         Jump to Top
moj
#21  Re: ....more than a friend....??  25 Jul '05 at 17:54
Is it time to get in my 'nay' vote?

Relationships are massively overrated, whats wrong with just shagging your friends? and I'm fed up with having to give out my (massively underrated) advice on the thousands of "shall I dump him" threads we're going to get on here before December. Why do girls have to complicate everything with "feelings", accept that they are just hormones in disguise, ignore them, and have fun.

Originally posted by toiletduck

Alright, I'd like to say that all eople with 3 letter forum names beginning with M, who've been heli skiing in NZ are twats with the social skills of a dead horse and should probably be banned from the internet in general, as well as sharp objects.
         Jump to Top
helsbels
#22  Re: ....more than a friend....??  25 Jul '05 at 17:54

Originally posted by mickworld

Hels
Given the extra info - i.e. the warm feeling, he fancies me, 99% sure etc etc bit and the fact that you are still mates with your exes, then I am certainly prepared to change my previous advice!
Go for it, girl!...............

.........with, of course, the problem of what happens in November when you go to Morzine and he stays in Weston.............but, hey, that's for November

wow 100% natives approval!!

re november, will think about it nearer the time, alot can happen in 4 months, he might come off the crazy pills and realise what he's let himself in for!! ills:
         Jump to Top
helsbels
#23  Re: ....more than a friend....??  25 Jul '05 at 18:00

Originally posted by moj

Relationships are massively overrated, whats wrong with just shagging your friends? and I'm fed up with having to give out my (massively underrated) advice on the thousands of "shall I dump him" threads we're going to get on here before December. Why do girls have to complicate everything with "feelings", accept that they are just hormones in disguise, ignore them, and have fun.

so its not really a nay vote as you're still telling me to hop on! i will do my best to not post the 'shall i dump him' thread in november and try to remember my old advice.
         Jump to Top
Vix63
here, there and everywhere
#24  Re: ....more than a friend....??  25 Jul '05 at 18:36

Originally posted by moj

I'm interested, just because you seem so anti-relationship-py, do you have no desire to find one person you want to go out with? Are you willing to have your eyes opened yet? Have you previously been heartbroken? Do you just really like sex? Are you free on saturday night??

Am typical girl- confusing sex with affection. I find the whole entire topic confusing but maybe I overcomplicate things. Hmm, maybe the way forward is to be selfish? Just so interested in what goes through people's heads....

Hels-you absolutely MUST keep us all informed...very exciting...
You sure he doesn't know about your natives addiction?
www.myspace.com/vix63
         Jump to Top
helsbels
#25  Re: ....more than a friend....??  25 Jul '05 at 19:35

Originally posted by Vix63

of course i will keep you all informed,
my natives addiction, um i don't think he knows, i'll soon find out if he asks me about that warm feeling or if i wanna hop on!! haha
         Jump to Top
moj
#26  Re: ....more than a friend....??  25 Jul '05 at 19:36

Originally posted by Vix63

Originally posted by moj

I'm interested, just because you seem so anti-relationship-py, do you have no desire to find one person you want to go out with? Are you willing to have your eyes opened yet? Have you previously been heartbroken? Do you just really like sex? Are you free on saturday night??

Am typical girl- confusing sex with affection. I find the whole entire topic confusing but maybe I overcomplicate things. Hmm, maybe the way forward is to be selfish? Just so interested in what goes through people's heads....

I just bring a healthy dose of cynicism to the debate

Originally posted by toiletduck

Alright, I'd like to say that all eople with 3 letter forum names beginning with M, who've been heli skiing in NZ are twats with the social skills of a dead horse and should probably be banned from the internet in general, as well as sharp objects.
         Jump to Top
Vix63
#27  Re: ....more than a friend....??  25 Jul '05 at 19:45
Think generally I'm a fan of 'ah well, may as well give it a try. If it goes tits up, it goes tits up'. You'd only be wondering 'what if....'
Doesn't mean I dont think all the pros and cons through, I just ignore half of them! Bollocks to it!
Amazing, Moj, normally I'm the cynic. But I've had a nice relaxing glass of wine and have not drunk in about a week so its kicked in rather rapidly
www.myspace.com/vix63
         Jump to Top
helsbels
#28  Re: ....more than a friend....??  25 Jul '05 at 20:00
Vix...yeah that sounds pretty much like my attitude most the time especially after a glass of wine!!
         Jump to Top
Vix63
#29  Re: ....more than a friend....??  25 Jul '05 at 20:06
But dear God-dont let me near my phone when I've been out drinking. Its terrible. I cant help but text BAD, DRUNKEN MESSAGES to people. DONT let this be the way you let him know how you feel. I'm positive you have more sense than that, anyway......
www.myspace.com/vix63
         Jump to Top
user206
#30  Re: ....more than a friend....??  25 Jul '05 at 20:11

i really love him to bits as a friend and i dont want him to get all awkward and stuff.

Why need it get akward just coz you've seen each other naked?

Go for it... if you're that good friends then you'll still will be after the wild animal sex....

and if you're not.. well what are you losing?
         Jump to Top
helsbels
#31  Re: ....more than a friend....??  25 Jul '05 at 20:32

Originally posted by gadget

Why need it get akward just coz you've seen each other naked?[/quote:23b0d99089]
not so much that, more worried that either he or i will realise its not wot we want and i'll hurt him or he'll smash my heart up abit........i've got a bit of that 'scared to get close to people' sh!t.

[quote:23b0d99089="gadget"]Go for it... if you're that good friends then you'll still will be after the wild animal sex....

and if you're not.. well what are you losing?
well said.
         Jump to Top

< Prev Next >
Latest Posts
- Female Bartender Wanted
- Bar staff wanted for a bar in a French ski sresort
- What am I doing wrong!
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- Appartment available for seaon in La Joue du Loup
- INTERVIEW with workaseason as a KP/NP
- Kitchen assistant interview with workaseason
- Skype interview